™My Generation™
Bukan seorang member?

Jika Anda bukan member dan belum mendaftar, hanya membutuhkan waktu beberapa menit untuk mendaftar! Menjadi member mendapatkan banyak manfaat dan banyak lagi!.

-Mulai topik baru dan membalas pesan kepada orang lain.
-Berlangganan topik dan forum untuk mendapatkan update otomatis.
-Dapatkan profil Anda sendiri dan membuat teman baru.
-Menyesuaikan diri dari pengalaman Anda di sini dan berbagi.
Daftar Sekarang.
By: ™️My Generation™️ Community Anak Bangsa
™My Generation™
Bukan seorang member?

Jika Anda bukan member dan belum mendaftar, hanya membutuhkan waktu beberapa menit untuk mendaftar! Menjadi member mendapatkan banyak manfaat dan banyak lagi!.

-Mulai topik baru dan membalas pesan kepada orang lain.
-Berlangganan topik dan forum untuk mendapatkan update otomatis.
-Dapatkan profil Anda sendiri dan membuat teman baru.
-Menyesuaikan diri dari pengalaman Anda di sini dan berbagi.
Daftar Sekarang.
By: ™️My Generation™️ Community Anak Bangsa
™My Generation™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

™My Generation™

Community Anak Bangsa 2011

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
**Welcome To ™️My Generation™️ Community Anak Bangsa**|||**Bergabunglah Dengan Kami Dan Daftarkan Diri Anda Sekarang**
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Live Streaming
Top posters
Xaverius Fully
Lawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation I_vote_lcapLawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation I_voting_barLawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation I_vote_rcap 
MG-Aestine Christy
Lawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation I_vote_lcapLawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation I_voting_barLawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation I_vote_rcap 
laskar751
dauskhaan
MG_Santi Viper
gifan123
arvo
royvandi
MG_Ferdian Xaverius
nack-karma
widgeo.net
Iklan
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation

Go down 
PengirimMessage
MG_Ferdian Xaverius
MG_Ferdian Xaverius

MG Community Anak Bangsa
Jumlah posting : 52
Lokasi : Paris Van Java

Lawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation Empty
PostSubyek: Lawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation   Lawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:06 am

Lawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation 2011031744obama
Quote :
LOS ANGELES - The United States would like to have NATO play a major role in command of the operation, maintaining the no-fly zone created after U.S. missiles targeted Libyan air defenses.

France feels that NATO is unpopular in the Arab world because it is seen as run by the United States, and has proposed a special committee for the mission. Turkey, the only Muslim-majority nation in NATO, has objected to a lead role for the alliance.

Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough says the White House is confident it will be able to hand over the mission within days. After this is accomplished, \"we can now share the burden with other people\'s taxpayers, to make sure that we can hand off to our allies to run this no-fly zone in the days ahead,\" McDonough told MSNBC. \"So we think there\'s a good story to tell, and we\'re going to tell it.\"

McDonough and staff members are also reviewing the letter from Boehner. The questions include queries about the organization of the allies, and what happens if Khadafi stays in the power and the possibility of this becoming a protracted conflict.

McDonough said Boehner\'s letter contains \"a very legitimate set of questions, and we think it\'s a good opportunity to continue the conversation with Congress.\" McDonough also noted to CNN that Obama briefed Boehner and other members of Congress on Friday before he left for Brazil to start his Latin America trip.

\"We\'ve been briefing Congress this week,\" McDonough said. \"You\'ll remember, of course, that the discussion of a no-fly zone started up on Capitol Hill. So we obviously were able to take that idea and expand it to ensure that we are degrading Khadhafi\'s forces, so we can turn them back from key cities like Benghazi and Misrata.\"

Boehner spokesman Brendan Buck said the White House \"informed\" members of Congress when \"the plan was already in motion and the use of U.S. military assets had already been committed to other nations.\"

\"The speaker\'s letter was not an attack on the president,\" Buck said. \"It was an attempt to get answers to questions many Americans are asking.\"
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Lawmakers want answers from Obama on Libya operation
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1